The Senior Development Engineer role is with a leading global pharmaceutical company with over 50,000 employees. The role is based in their St. Louis office in the Bio-science division working in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronic fields.
The Senior Development Engineer will be responsible for
- Establish equipment specifications and improvement of manufacturing techniques/processes
- Implementation of instrumentation
- Planning and scoping of automation software
- New product scale-up and optimization activities
- Ensuring processes and designs are compatible with various departments
- Improving quality standard
The Senior Development Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Chemical preferred) or other related technical background.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a pharma/biotech manufacturing environment
- Experience utilizing mechanical, electrical, and programming skills.
- Experience with instrumentation, process automation, and equipment automation.
- Competitive compensation with annual incentive plan
- Relocation assistance
- Exclusive retail discounts on travel, fashion, electronics and more