Our client is a US based multinational company with offices locating across APAC regions. Being a renowned semiconductor company, the company provide high quality solutions for IC designs, development and marketing for wide range of market. They are currently expanding rapidly and are seeking experienced engineers to achieve their ambitious goals.
- Carry out digital circuit design and verification
- System integration and programming based on Cortex-M or RISC-V CPU core
- 3-phase Motor Algorithm R&D
- Responsible for the silicon product's bench measurement, evaluation and product characterisations
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- 5-7+ years of equivalent experience; more experienced candidate to be considered for more senior position
- Knowledge of verilog design and digital simulation
- Knowledge of digital circuit synthesis and testing
- Knowledge of schematic entry and pcb layout
- Good team player and self motivated
For further information about this position please apply.