Summary: A global leader in supply chain logistics is currently seeking a leader with conviction and confidence who can be considered a "Jack of all Trades" that will lead a team in the heart of the windy city. This candidate will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact with the logistics team as well as have the opportunity to create a strategy that can be implemented to help the business. If you are someone who is interested in helping solve the current issues going on with the global supply chain, this could be the next opportunity for you.
The Senior Director position will be responsible for…
- Overseeing the management of all client distribution operations
- Ability to balance between both inbound and outbound distribution
- Works with Global Supply Chain Management to help drive distribution optimization initiatives
- Providing accurate reports regarding financial updates on a weekly basis
- Willing to hire, train, and develop a team and the ability to take corrective action when necessary
- Plan and coordinate warehouse activities with managers to ensure objectives are completed daily
The Senior Director should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years within the supply chain and logistics industry
- An MBA, master's degree in leadership or another advanced degree
- Experience with leading a small to medium sized team
- Strong understanding of S&OP processes
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a strong focus on your well-being which will allow you to have a healthy work life balance.
- Casual work attire on Fridays
- Generous PTO and flexible WFH options
- Strong company culture
If you are interested in this Senior Director position, please do not hesitate to reach out!