Title: Senior Director Supply Chain
Company Profile: A global leading electrical manufacturing company is looking for a senior supply chain professional to help transform and lead process improvements to the overall department globally when it comes to inventory strategy, planning and procurement.
The Senior Director Supply Chain Will Have the Following Responsibilities:
- Leading the overall supply chain activities including planning, purchasing, continuous improvement, inventory, strategy, and S&OP process
- Partnering with different teams including demand, supply and master scheduling as well as finance, sales, manufacturing etc.
- Building strategic partnerships and interacting with all business levels with high visibility to executive team
- Managing a global team of over 100 people
- Implementing process improvements to ensure supply chain functions are operating efficiently and effectively
The Senior Director Supply Chain Should Have the Following Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years supply chain experience
- Experience in executive leadership role with global counterparts, overseeing multiple operations and sites in Asia, Europe, and Americas
- Ability to drive and influence change