Position: Electrical Engineer II
Industry: Electrical Engineering: Medical Device Preferred
Salary: $110,000-$120,000 based on experience
Location: Newark, DE
Company Summary: This innovative global company in the medical technology field is looking for a strong electrical engineer to join their team. Located on the Northeast coast, this industry leading company has been doing amazing work in the women's health. In this roll, you will be a key member of an engineering team responsible for supporting the manufacturing, testing, and delivery of high-end medical devices such as mammography detector systems & gamma probes. If you are someone with a medical device background or looking to experience the growing industry of medical device this will be a fit for you.
- Creating and implementing new manufacturing and assembly techniques
- Work collaboratively on a cross-functional platform with other teams
- Perform deep root cause analysis and troubleshooting
- Conduct data analysis on trends and problem frequencies based on priority
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Relevant experience in a medical device space
- PCB Design experience
- Strong understanding of medical device and safety standards, product development and manufacturing- preferred but not mandatory
- Proficiency with CAD tools
- Programming languages C/C++/.net, LabVIEW
Client is looking to hire immediately, apply directly to ad.