Leading Metal 3D Startup is looking for a Sr. Electrical Engineer
- Bay Area, CA
A $27M company known for its additive manufacturing is currently looking to add a talented Sr. Electrical Engineer to their team! This experienced Electrical Engineer would be working on the company's disruptive 3D metals printing technology and be responsible for electrical design and documentation in CAD.
If you are a self-starter passionate about startups - apply!
The Sr. Electrical Engineer would be responsible for the following:
- Design & document the electrical systems (e.g. of cables & cable harnesses, schematics, power budget, device selections, BoM generation, etc.)
- Engage in continuous improvement processes and redesign existing electrical assemblies to support productization
- Test and troubleshoot complex systems
- Document work in CAD (AutoCad and Solidworks)
The Sr. Electrical Engineer would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in electrical engineering working on complex hardware equipment (capital equipment preferred) including pneumatics, controlling variable frequency drives, sensors, interlocks, etc…
- Demonstrated experience using CAD for electrical system documentation
- Solid knowledge and understanding of PLCs, Electronic Enclosures, Industrial Control Panels, AC/DC Power Distribution, Motion Control, Machine Safety Systems