Summary of the Electrical Engineer:
Our client is a leading global provider of salt, plant nutrition, and lithium products and is looking to add a skilled Senior Electrical Engineer to its team. This company is known for helping solve nature's challenges for customers and communities in a safe and sustainable way. As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will play a key role in leading all aspects of electrical and control engineering in the plant. You will also be responsible for plant project engineering and project management.
Responsibilities of the Senior Electrical Engineer:
- Participate in the commissioning of engineering projects while ensuring budget goals are met
- Implement electrical engineering solutions to improve plant performance and reduce energy costs.
- Maintain electrical data, documentation, and drawings.
- Manage all aspects of long-term power supply needs and strategies.
- Design for electrical and control components of engineering projects.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to support site operations
- Develop and manage capital project engineering and construction contracts.
Qualifications of the Senior Electrical Engineer:
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical engineering, preferably in an industrial setting.
- Working knowledge of power distribution systems, electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Experience in project engineering and project management, including budgeting, scheduling, contracting, and commissioning.
- Experience in designing, installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electrical and control systems and equipment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, PLC programming, SCADA systems, and other software tools.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your resume and cover letter. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health benefits, retirement savings plans, paid time off, and more. We are an equal opportunity employer.