An innovative custom designer and manufacturer of power solutions is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their EMI Filters team in their location in the Greater NYC area. The products include power supplies and EMI filters which are utilized in a wide variety of markets including industrial, medical products, semiconductors, consumer appliances, and military/aerospace applications.
- Develop power conversion products such as Power Distribution Units, Complex EMI filters or RF filters from conception to completion
- Work closely with program management and other departments such as purchasing, sales and manufacturing
- Lead the technical responsibilities of electrical engineering projects
- Generation of specifications for new R&D products
- Use analytical tools such as PSpice and MathCAD to conceptualize the design
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 - 10 years of industry related experience, with at least 3 years of direct experience focused on electronic system power or EMI Filter design