My client is a leading Food Manufacturing company committed to delivering innovative and sustainable solutions. They take pride in their dedication to excellence and continuous improvement. As they continue to expand the operations, they are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join the Process Engineering Department. This role will primarily focus on designing electrical panel boards and reviewing plans for electrical equipment, including power stations, substations, transformers, and switchgear.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the reliability and efficiency of the electrical systems. You will be responsible for designing electrical panel boards, overseeing electrical equipment plans, and contributing to the success of the expansion projects.
Electrical Panel Board Design:
- Develop detailed electrical panel board designs, ensuring compliance with industry standards and safety regulations.
- Select appropriate components, create schematics, and produce wiring diagrams.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to integrate panel boards into larger project designs.
Review Electrical Equipment Plans:
- Thoroughly review and analyze electrical equipment plans for power stations, substations, transformers, and switchgear.
- Ensure adherence to project specifications, budget constraints, and safety requirements.
- Apply deep technical knowledge to resolve complex electrical design and equipment challenges.
Compliance and Safety:
- Guarantee all electrical designs and equipment plans are in compliance with relevant codes, standards, and regulations.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including process engineers, project managers, and maintenance personnel.
- Provide mentorship and support to junior engineers and team members.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred.
- Proven experience as an electrical engineer, with a minimum of 7 years in electrical panel design and manufacturing.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical design software and tools (e.g., AutoCAD, EPLAN, ETAP).
- Strong understanding of power distribution systems, substations, transformers, and switchgear.
- Familiarity with relevant electrical codes and regulations (NEC, IEEE, NEMA, etc.).
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Project management experience is a plus.
If you're interested please don't hesitate to apply!