Role: Senior Electrical Power Components Engineer
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Summary: DSJ Global is currently partnered with a world leading OEM provider in Greensboro, North Carolina who is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join as an Senior Electrical Power Components Engineer.
As a Senior Electrical Power Components Engineer, you will be creating and improving on automobile-based electrical power hardware components. Do you think you are driven, motivated, and knowledgeable enough to be the next Senior Electrical Power Components Engineer? If you answered "yes", read the details below and reach out to learn more.
The Senior Electrical Power Components Engineer. will be responsible for…
- Making technical requirements for software and power component hardware
- Showcase quality assurance reviews and design reviews with suppliers
- Conduct root cause analysis
The Senior Electrical Power Components Engineer. should have the following qualifications…
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience related to the field.
- Detailed knowledge about battery, starting motors, lighting systems, ignition systems, and alternators
- Generous paid time off including paid caregiver and parental leave policies
- Competitive matching retirement savings plans
- Working environment where your safety, health and well being come first
If you find yourself interested in the Senior Electrical Power Components Engineering role, please do not hesitate to apply now.