Job Title: Senior Engineering & Maintenance Manager
Location: Troy, Alabama
Industry: Food & Beverage
An industry leading Food & Beverage organization is seeking a Senior Engineering & Maintenance Manager to join their dynamic plant leadership team. As the Senior Engineering & Maintenance manager, you will be responsible for managing the engineering and maintenance functions of the plant, ensuring that all equipment and facilities are operating efficiently and effectively, and leading strategic change initiatives across the department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in the industry and make a real impact on the success of the business. Apply now to be considered for this exciting role.
As the Senior Engineering & Maintenance Manager, you will:
- Manage the engineering and maintenance functions of the plant, ensuring that all equipment and facilities are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Lead both strategic road mapping and day to day operations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Manage a team of engineers and maintenance technicians.
The Senior Engineering & Maintenance Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- Experience in the Food & Beverage sector.
- Ability to manage a team effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Project Management
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply today!