An international US Top-tier company expanding rapidly in Taiwan. As industry leader, they aim to transform the world with their strong team who are expertise in their fields. They treasure everyone on the team and provide attractive benefits, base salary, bonus and more.
As a Global Facilities Gas Systems Project Engineer, you will be expected to
- Project Team Discipline Lead
- Design and Plan Systems and Buildings that support semiconductor manufacturing
- Provide Project Support, including international projects
- Provide Technical Support, Leadership, and Expertise
- Support semiconductor manufacturing through planning, design, construction, Start-up, and commissioning and provide engineering support.
- Responsible for onsite Discipline Project Engineer, working on Project Design and Scope Development, Documentation, and Control Change, Vendor Selection, Project Tendering, onsite Discipline Project Safety, Coordination and more.
- Ensure all Project scope is executed to Safety Standards and requirements.
- Track and Report progress weekly on Project progress, risk, schedule, the cost for Discipline
- Supervise Disciplines installation Q&A assurance and Testing and Commissioning Activities.
- Coordinate and Lead Project Closeout activities for Discipline; Punch listing and verification, Documentation and System Handover.
- Eliminate single points of failure and mitigate risk
- Analyze system designs to identify improvements that will result in better performance, efficiency gains, reduced maintenance, and cost savings
- Communicate with local facilities, Design, Construction, Procurement, and manufacturing stakeholders as required to deliver project objectives and deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Master's Degree is a bonus.
- +10 years experience in Gas Engineering with a focus on Design and Construction of Semiconductor Gas Distribution systems and equipment.
- Familiarity with semiconductor manufacturing and facilities systems
- Able to travel internationally up to 50% of the time
- Good organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills, good attitude and good team working skills, English required