- Provide engineering support as assigned to manufacturing sites.
- Assume project manager responsibilities for capital projects as assigned. Design and specify installation requirements for new processes or modifications to existing processes. Monitor & report on capital projects for adherence to budget and advise manager promptly of any deviations or issues that will impact costs. Manage various trades during projects to insure proper building construction and installation of equipment occurs on schedule. Monitor schedule and update as necessary to keep company management informed of potential delays. Assist plant personnel in training and start-up of completed systems.
- Perform preliminary engineering definition and conceptual design, or supervise external engineering design firms in such activities for various facility projects including designing modifications to existing buildings, equipment, and processes.
- Directly supervise or provide project oversight of outside engineering and construction firms on major capital project executions.
- Support the effort to standardize equipment and construction methods where feasible throughout.
- Oversee testing, and introduction of new process equipment technology.
Back to jobs