This global leader in the chemical industry is expanding their global indirect procurement function; with over 20,000 employees across 85 countries, you will be joining an exciting, diverse company. This greenfield position offers the opportunity to have a direct impact on the global strategy, whilst being exposed to cross-functional projects.
- Define and develop global category strategies for the professional services category whilst driving high level sourcing initiatives and supporting company vision
- Functional leadership of 4-5 category managers in various regions
- Several years strategic sourcing experience within professional services, preferably consulting/management consulting
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills, experience with indirect or direct management is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to develop best practices
- This company prioritizes a healthy work-life balance, offering flexitime and optional office presence in a number of locations.
- The opportunity to develop a greenfield role, in an international work environment, exposing you to a challenging and diverse work environment