Title: Senior Demand & Inventory Analyst
A Senior Demand & Inventory Analyst position is open with the leading supplier of track maintenance, inspection, and services, holding an annual revenue of $326.9M. They work to optimize infrastructure and maintenance to all-class railroads across the globe.
- Monitor SKU count and design to order 158k active SKUs (average about 24k SKUs used and sold on an annual basis - high mix, low volume)
- Optimize inventory and manage material availability
- Provide a bridge between procurement and sourcing for the company
- Use purchasing and stocking strategies to identify gaps between available supply and allocation
- Perform analysis using IFS systems, similar to Oracle or ERP systems
- 5+ year's experience in planning, purchasing, or related analyst experience.
- Material planning, analyst, inventory planning experience.
- Experience with excel
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with impeccable communication skills
If you are interested in the Senior Demand & Inventory Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.