Senior Manager, Compounding needed for Premier Cosmetics Beauty Brand!
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Greater Los Angeles Area
We are searching for a professional committed to Growth, Passion, and Speed! The Senior Compounding Manager is responsible for leading the Emulsions and Color Compounding Department.
The Senior Compounding Manager will build the tactical and strategic Compounding roadmap that will have a substantial impact on the business! This person will act as a Change Agent - delivering Compounding solutions through scale-up, strong project management skills, and developing key metrics for the team to meet and exceed business objectives.
The Sr. Compounding Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Build a high performing team by establishing a matrix to measure individual performance and key metrics
- Work cross-functionally with the Senior Leadership team and execute on daily targets set for the Compounding department
- Introduce and develop training programs for the Compounding department to ensure the team is cross trained in all technologies
- Direct the Compounding department to produce high quality Color Cosmetic batches according to formula procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in technical field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years leading Emulsions and Color Cosmetics Compounding
- Ability to lead a team and create a successful roadmap
- Proven experience in planning, organizing, and implementing large scale Compounding initiatives