Senior Manager of Procurement - Semiconductors
- Location: North Carolina
- Working Situation: Remote
As record demand increases for semiconductors across the U.S. and the globe, the industry is committing to increasing its overall output capacity. Be apart of the growth!
This medium sized semiconductor company is in search of a Senior Manager of Procurement focusing on the strategic procurement of semiconductor materials. With the client is located in North Carolina, this role will lead contract development and management, developing solutions to help grow the business while keeping costs practical. Additionally, this person will help guide the future by mentoring junior procurement managers while providing guidance to the firm's staffing process and needs.
- Supplier management: Drive value-added business plan and sourcing strategies. Lead commercial interface, pricing, and contract negotiation with key suppliers
- Lead complex discussions and agreements, with foundry/OSAT supply base, IP licensing suppliers, and specialized agreement structures.
- Has significant financial responsibility (e.g., budget of $5 million+ USD).
- Maintain cross-functionality with internal and external business groups to support large project completion
- Ascertain gaps in supply chain and implement intentional proactive response to pertinent changes
- Identify and manage supplier performance improvement programs, leading continuous improvement efforts relating to memory & silicon supplier performance in cost, quality and availability/delivery.
- Degree in corresponding field (Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, etc.); advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of supply chain experience or related function
- Strong leadership and strategic planning skill
- Competitive 401k
- Full Parental Leave
- Healthy Incentives Wellness Program
- Casual Dress Down Days