Job Title: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
Summary: A leading global manufacturer of polymers with over 100 years of experience is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to support their new and existing manufacturing processes. This individual will be responsible for optimizing manufacturing methods, working cross functionally to identify new opportunities and provide technical solutions to manufacturing challenges. They will be expected to have working knowledge of manufacturing processes and injection molding.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for:
- Aiding in deployment of new product lines and manufacturing processes.
- Technical support with tool design, prototyping, and production planning.
- Developing and executing manufacturing qualification plans for process validation.
- Analyze data for process optimization.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering (Mechanical or Manufacturing preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes, inspection processes, and injection molding.
- Strong communication skills for cross functional work.
If you're interested or excited about this opportunity, please apply below: