Title: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Michigan, United States
A world leader in manufacturing and production is looking for YOU to join their team! This company is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join the family-oriented company and oversee the day-to-day task/projects that come up at their site. They have tremendous growth opportunities within the company and culture that celebrates successes and fosters community. In addition to working cross-functionally with operators, quality teams and other departments, you'll be working within the facility working on capital projects and trouble shoot equipment.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for….
- Implement and maintain plant equipment, systems, and other fixed assets within the site
- Provide support and assistance to all operational aspects
- Troubleshooting/problem solving for a variety of features, in addition to design and coordination requirements
- Familiar with writing requests for capital expenditure, change requests, scope documents
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope
- Also accountable for excellent customer service to the teams within the company
The Facilities Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- BS in Engineering or equivalent degree required - preference for Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering
- 2+ years' experience in engineering/project management or advanced education to achieve level of skill
- Possesses a working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Experience with PLCs and electrical troubleshooting
- Interacts well with diverse groups within the operation and maintains strong relationships with internal in a collaborative environment
- Work experience in the food / medical industry under FDA regulation preferred