Job Title: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Indiana, USA
Salary: $140,000 - $150,000 with bonus potential
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for the automotive industry? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client, a global player in lighting products, is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Indiana, USA. As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the manufacturing process and ensuring that production runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Create cost estimates and concepts for new equipment and workstations for new products
- Use 3D modeling software to design products
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the manufacturing process, troubleshooting, and technical support
- Responsible for supporting ECRs
- Develop manufacturing plans, floor layouts, and process flows
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Experience in Manufacturing, preferably in the automotive industry
- Experience with hard coating
- Experience with vehicle lighting
- Medical, dental, 401k match, life insurance, disability coverage
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Free employee health care clinic
Apply today and take the first step towards a rewarding new career!