Leading Thermoformed Plastics Solutions Company Seeking Senior Manufacturing
- Pennsylvania Area
- Competitive compensation + high growth potential
A leading thermoformed plastic solutions organization, in the Pennsylvania area, is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
This organization manufactures and supplies the highest quality custom and proprietary products, while developing forward-thinking strategies for the most complex applications. They are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to design, commission, modify and support their electromechanical equipment, instrumentation, machine controls, and robotics while supporting process systems engineering, process automation, and process control technology.
- Evaluate processes and configure manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
- Design, assemble, test, program and debug manual, semi-automated and automated pieces of equipment and tooling.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities concerned with design, construction and modification of equipment and machinery
- Develop operating procedures for quality control and testing, proper maintenance, and operation of process equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in an electrical, mechanical, or electromechanical engineering discipline or equivalent
- Electrical and Mechanical design experience
- 10+ years related experience focused on automation
- Must be proficient in programming of robots and have functional knowledge of PLC programming (Siemens/Allen Bradley)
- Functional use of SOLIDWORKS 3D modeling software to generate fully detailed solutions to engineering problems and provide engineering drawings.
If interested, APPLY NOW!