Senior Materials Manager
Company Summary: A Fortune 500 company in aerospace and defense technology is looking to hire a Senior Materials Manager for their facility based in New Jersey. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to break into a very reputable and still expanding company that works on the leading edge of innovation, research, and manufacturing.
The Sr. Materials Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead all aspects of Material Management process from proposal to execution.
- Assess and develop all staff: identify skill discrepancies and nurture individual development.
- Reflect activities against department objectives and report to management.
- Lead team meetings and conduct one-on-ones with team members.
The Sr. Materials Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 12 years of relevant experience.
- 8 years of Material management experience.
- Additional certifications, whether PMP, CPSM, APICS, and/or ISM.
- Fluency with and at least years of experience with MRP systems software.
- Relocation package available.
- Hybrid work week available.
- Full benefits and competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in the Sr. Materials Manager role, then don't wait to apply.