Senior Process Controls Engineer
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Company Summary: An innovative bio-pharmaceutical company is searching to add a Senior Process Controls Engineer to its team! Focusing on manufacturing plasma-derived products for at risk patients, they are fiercely devoted to making a positive change for these individuals. If you're hoping to utilise your skills and expertise to contribute to a healthier world, then this role is for you!
- Provide process control engineering and automation support to the manufacturing facility
- Develop and execute the maintenance related to systems automation to ensure that the facility is kept in an operational state.
- Maintain all process equipment that are cGMP compliant
- Direct or assist capital engineering and process improvement projects.
- Provide automation system and facility expertise with regulatory agencies on audits etc.
- Apply engineering theory to establish root cause of equipment failures
- Perform equipment performance evaluations
- B.S or M.S in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- 5-7 years of experience with process engineering or maintenance
- cGMP/Pharmaceutical/Biological manufacturing environment background
- Knowledge of automation systems
- Siemens Insight, InfoCenter Building Management Systems, Autocad
- Pet insurance
- Tuition assistance
Must be a U.S. person as defined by 22 U.S.C. § 6010
If you are interested in the Senior Process Controls Engineer position, apply today!