Title: Senior Process Engineer
Location: Springfield, Missouri
A world leader in food manufacturing and production is looking for YOU to join their team! This amazing company is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join the family-oriented company and oversee the building of the BRAND-NEW facility in Missouri, as well keep projects running at their current facility. In addition to leading capital projects, this individual will be responsible for managing engineering groups and providing expertise/recommendations on a global scale as needed.
The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for….
- Capital projects including overseeing the build of brand-new facilities
- Developing Process Flow Diagrams, Piping & Instrumental Diagrams, batch cycle times, equipment/instrument datasheets and specifications.
- Leading stake holder scope reviews and hazard reviews (HAZOP).
- Managing engineering firms, as well as manage/collaborate with construction managers to ensure adherence to project schedules and budgets.
- Collaborating with engineering groups on projects and provide expertise, and recommendations on global projects as needed.
The Senior Process Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- BS in Engineering or equivalent degree required
- 5+ years of relevant food & beverage related experience preferred
- Experience with PFDs and P&IDs, as well as batch cycle times
- Project management experience with similar industry background preferred
A relocation package is available.