Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN area OR Norfolk, NE - Remote available
This company is committed to producing high-quality ingredients that promote health and nutrition. The team is passionate and dedicated to finding new and innovative ways to improve our products and enhance their performance and value through our various nutrition offerings. We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as a 401(k) company match program.
As the Senior Process Engineer, you will…
- Play a vital role in driving and managing key strategic projects across all business units
- Identify and implement improvements to equipment and processes, to optimize current manufacturing and commercialization of new products
- Be a part of the corporate engineering team
- Work closely with outside vendors, plant management, and other internal resources to ensure that projects are completed within scope
- Travel up to 50% of the time to various sites throughout the Midwest - depending on current projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Process Engineering or related
- 4+ years Project Engineering experience
- Strong Windows skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. team spirit, dynamic, innovative, results-oriented, and autonomous
- Significant interaction with manufacturing facilities is required
- Familiarity with filtration processes/systems is a plus! Other relevant filtration experience: water filtration, paint powders, spray drying etc.
A relocation package is available. Opportunity for this to be a remote position available.