Senior Process Engineer
Company Summary: This leading, global Pharmaceutical company is in search of someone to join their team as a Senior Process Engineer. This company is headquartered in Massachusetts, and is widely recognized across Boston as a top place to work. They have several commercial products, as well as a number of products in their pipeline. The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for leading engineering projects, process and equipment design, and optimizing process and utility equipment within a cGMP space.
The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for:
- Engineering Project leadership, including process/equipment design and project engineering.
- Optimizing and Troubleshooting any issues within manufacturing, equipment, maintenance or capital projects
- Oversee engineering responsibilities for engineering testing, commissioning, and qualification activities
- Serve as system owner for process and utilities equipment
The Sr. Process Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering, with 6+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of cGMP requirements within pharma manufacturing
- Experience in writing, reviewing, and approving equipment specifications, engineering procedures, and protocols
- Leading Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K and stock options
- Strong family benefits and PTO
**All candidates must be full vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the CDC**