Senior Procurement Manager needed for a Global Biotech Company
- Senior Manager Level
- Competitive salary + 10% bonus
An established Biotech company, employing over 80,000 employees across 150 countries, is actively seeking a senior procurement manager to undertake a role responsible for all purchasing in clinical trials.
This manager will establish processes to ensure effective procurement and deliver projects on time. This individual will need to network with key stakeholders including high level technical staff as well as commercial suppliers. They will be responsible for all purchasing related to clinical trials.
Senior Procurement Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluating vendor reliability and assume responsibility for resolving contact disputes, price amendments or scope variation.
- Developing appropriate supplier and internal customer relationships and manage them in a professional manner. Stakeholders will vary greatly and the individual will need to be able to effectively manage all partnerships.
- Leading the raw materials procurement activities supporting business needs.
- Creating and implementing buying strategies and tactics for the procurement of raw material items.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skill set:
- Experience working within Procurement
- Experience managing a team.