(Well Established Consumer Goods Organization)
* Senior Program Manager
* Location: Greater NJ area
This organization is a leading trusted supplier of small kitchen appliances within North America. Creating digitally connected appliances, to redefine cooking as we know it. As a Senior Program Manager, the team member would be responsible for managing multiple projects for different countries.
* Develop and maintain the Project Schedule.
* Support a wide range of projects in several development stages ranging from early concept to production.
* Management and coordination of all vendors and consultants.
* Manage and interface to the production factory.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred)
* Product Development process experience.
* 5+ Years of relevant engineering experience.
* Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
* 401k, Medical, Dental, etc.
* Competitive compensation.
* Desirable yearly bonus.
If you are interested in the Senior Program Manager role, then please do not wait to apply