Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain
Location: Greensboro, NC
Sr. Project Manager needed for a very large manufacturer in the Semiconductor industry.
One of the largest Semiconductor organizations is looking for a Senior Project Manager of Supply Chain in the North Carolina area. This role will be responsible for leading cross-functional projects for their global supply chain areas (NPI, Planning, Logistics, MFG Operations, etc.). This person will organize, coordinate, communicate, and deliver on critical projects, strategic initiatives, and more!
The Sr. Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Build relationships with stakeholder, internal teams, customers, and partners.
- Manage project milestones and timelines
- Maintain work breakdown structure, implementation schedule, and project plan
- Lead planning session with product and engineering leads
- Define program metrics and KPI's
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree
- 5+ years of relative industry experience
- SAP functional experience in supply chain
- Proven project management experience