As a leading global medical device and health care company, we are looking for a Senior Purchasing Specialist to support our purchasing function for our suppliers and cross-functional partners across the globe
As the Senior Purchasing Specialist, you'll be responsible for:
- Participating in the direct and indirect purchasing of materials, with daily duties including PO placement and management, master data management, and reconciliation with accounts payable
- Representing procurement in new product introductions, creating cut-in/out plans, coordinating with suppliers, and managing the overall process
- Participating in data tracking, analysis, recommendation/business case development, and reporting to include scorecards, inventory management, market & supplier assessments, quote package development & analyses, and make v. buy decisions
- Develops business relationships with suppliers to preserve the company's good business reputation while still obtaining competitive prices
A qualified Senior Purchasing Specialist will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Finance, or Engineering or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in purchasing or progressively responsible positions in a structured and analytical environment.
- Prior experience with MRP software.
- Experience managing and taking action to achieve KPIs such as savings targets, inventory turns, on-time delivery, forecast accuracy, etc
- Global organization with long-term growth opportunities
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision
If you're interested in learning more about this Senior Procurement Lead position, apply today!