One of the worlds top Defense companies is urgently hiring in their Radar Systems Engineering team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fasted growing Aerospace and Defense firms in the world and will provide significant career growth opportunities.
- Support advanced Radar technology team, including hardware and software, for strategic and tactical Radars used as critical components in air and missile defense.
- Lead test and systems validation, modeling and simulation, requirements analysis, data analysis, flight test analysis and overall systems integration.
- Radar Verification and Validation
- Work independently with general guidance provided by the task Lead on general objectives and details of unusual situations and /or requirements.
- Communicates technical issues and provides status briefings to managers and key program stakeholders.
- Travel to support program requirements as required.
- A Bachelor's degree in a STEM field is required - Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Minimum of 3, ideally 6+, years of radar modeling and simulation development experience
- Minimum of 2 years working with programming languages such as MATLAB, C/ C++
- Strong Model Based System Engineering experience
- Experience the Systems Engineering Product Development Cycle
- An active Secret or Top Secret Clearance in highly preferred
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance