Supply and Demand Planning Expert needed for a company with lofty ambitions and the growth history to back it up.
My client, a firm that provides constructed materials and products to outlets, clients and other customers in the Construction and Architectural space, is looking for a Senior Supply and Demand Planner to join their rocket-ship as the industry gains back ground post-COVID.
Stepping into the team as an individual contributor, your technical knowledge and know-how will be the star of the show, as you are able to formatively impact the upwards trajectory of the company, and grow alongside it.
Growth equals opportunities, and this company is no exception. This role can and will lead to further steps in the right candidate's career.
- You'll have completed an MBA or equivalent postgrad program that is relevant to the function - Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or Logistics.
- You'll have several years of experience in planning, ideally in raw materials.
- SAP MM and APO will be desirable, already-present IBP implementation experience will be very very desirable.
- A forward-thinking mindset is essential, being able to make efforts to scale the company in the future will be key.
- You'll speak Business-fluent English and German, with additional languages being desirable.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Bonus Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Subsidised Travel
- Hybridised working arrangements
Does this sound like you? If so, then do apply on the right, and a consultant will be in touch shortly. Best of luck!