My global market leading consultancy client are looking for young professionals to join their Supply Chain Management team in Germany. You will become part of a dynamic and growing team, supporting their clients from a wide range of industries to transform their supply chains. You will have the chance to work with internationally recognized supply chain experts and develop your skills rapidly.
* advise our clients along the dimensions of supply chain strategy, operating model, supply chain planning, logistics, supply chain transparency and sustainability
* perform analyses on supply chain maturity, prepare benchmark comparisons and derive measures and actions to improve our customers' supply chain
* prepare, plan, and implement all aspects of large business transformation programs such as operating model optimization or implementation of supply chain planning solutions
* design and implement digital supply chain solutions jointly with technology and data analytics experts
* prepare and hold presentations German and English to client executives
* work together with and contribute to an international network of supply chain specialists
- You are an analyst. A technologist. An innovator. A storyteller. At this company, you will join an unexpected mix of people coming together to build trust in society and solve important problems.
- You have a master's degree in engineering, business administration, sciences or comparable qualification in a first-class university with a focus on supply chain management.
- You have 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in the supply chain environment and/or consulting.
- You ideally have experience in working in an international team or international experience through academic studies.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a hands-on mentality.
- You are enthusiastic about supply chain planning, process design, supply chain technology transformation and transparency.
- You enjoy working both in teams and on your own in a dynamic and international environment.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
Smart Working : We don't have core working hours - you organize your working hours according to your own needs and are free to choose your place of work.
Sound interesting? Think you have the relevant skills and requirements? Apply directly or contact Alex Layng directly: