I am working with a world leading industrial client, in their mission to find an eager and talented senior supply chain planner for their team. The role focuses heavily on SAP and involves global contact.
- Identification and analysis of optimization potentials along the value stream
- Creation of optimization concepts and implementation of these in close cooperation with the relevant departments, realization of standardization and best practices
- Development of optimizations also within our SAP Landscape, implementation in collaboration with local key users and the global SAP team
- Development of suitable KPIs to check effectiveness, if necessary initiation of corrective measures
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of workshops and training courses with a focus on SAP processes
- Creation of process documentation
- Master's degree with a focus on industrial engineering, business informatics or comparable
- Ideally experience in a comparable position
- Comprehensive SAP knowledge and affinity for SAP processes
- Strategic and analytical thinking, numerical understanding
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Area of responsibility: Varied and challenging in cross functional teams
- Working hours: Flexible organization of daily working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- Employers: Working in a future-proof industry
- Onboarding: Intensive training with product training and personal support
- And much more: 30 days holiday, JobRad, company Retirement provision, capital-forming benefits, ...
If you are interested please apply to contact Alex Layng directly.