- Overseeing the Purchase Order activity
- Managing daily supplier relations to maintain and improve timely delivery
- Assist in the preparation of Strategic Sourcing and performance reviews
- Arranging and managing the daily receiving schedule with vendors and/or carriers to ensure deliveries are on time
- Tracking and analysing the invoices to ensure they conform with received products.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree (preferably in the area of logistics or supply chain)
- 3 years of experience in a Supply Chain/Purchasing/Operations related role
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- A strong problem solver and multitasker
- Able to implement and improve processes
- Flexible/hybrid working hours
- 24 holidays per year plus 2 extra holiday days per 1 year tenure
- Social after work events
- Learning and development budget
- An open-minded, progressive and respectful culture
Please apply now to become part of this innovative team!