Senior Warehouse Manager - Georgia (hybrid)
Are you a passionate leader who is ready to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for a position where growth, on a company and personal level, is at the forefront of the day-to-day mission? If you are looking for extreme upward mobility and are excited to take on a position at a rapidly growing company then this role is for you!
This mid-sized, rapidly growing retail company is looking for its next Senior Warehouse Manager to be based in Georgia where you will be overseeing 3 Warehouses based around Georgia and the Mid-west. You will be responsible for managing warehouse operations for each site including shipping, inventory, and delivery.
- Oversee and develop Warehouse Managers through one-on-one coaching, training on policy and procedures, assisting in problem resolution when required, and leading by example.
- Direct supervision of 3 managers at each warehousing site and indirect reports of on-floor associates.
- Reviews warehouse square footage and inventory accuracy and throughout the day, oversees employee productivity and adherence to correct processes and procedures
- Manages forklift operations, conducts worker certifications and re-certifications, and procurement of additional resources to ensure smooth operation
- Manages statistics including hours, pieces, time, inventory, and staff utilization
- May manage the profit and loss statements based on the complexity and scope of the organization.
- Broad knowledge of warehouse operations, methods and procedures.
- Strong leadership, communication and people development skills.
- Ability to openly and effectively communicate with all associates/departments within the company.
- Highschool diploma or GED required, College degree strongly preferred
- Competitive base salary with bonus attached
- Fully covered health insurance
- 401k and paid holidays