A global market leader in life sciences is searching for a Senior Supply Planner in Visp, the flagship office for this company. With 14,000 employees across 120 locations globally, they pride themselves on excellent employees and making the world a better place. They are looking for a biotechnology/pharmaceutical expert to be responsible for the holistic supply and production planning.
The Senior Supply Planner will be responsible for...
- Creation, implementation and adaptation of the supply and production planning.
- Elaboration of detailed production plans up to the finished product level for the pharmaceutical companies at the Visp location.
- Participation in the S&OP process.
- Mapping of the productions in SAP, both semi-finished and finished products.
- Active development of measures to improve planning accuracy (process and system optimization).
- Development and specification of inventory targets at category level and elaboration of measures for inventory optimization.
- Personnel responsibility for MRP Planner and Scheduler.
The Senior Supply Planner should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics Management or Business Administration with Supply Chain Focus, or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in the field of supply planning in pharmaceuticals or biotechnology.
- Experience in the production environment.
- Very good knowledge of German and English Languages
- First experience in leadership
- Very good knowledge of SAP PP in the pharmaceutical / process industry
- Can-do attitude and proactive approach
- Experience in cross-functional teams and solving complex problems
This market leader's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people every day. Respect is very important and they protect both their employees and the environment. For them, success means morally justifiable progress.
- Great compensation
- Bonus Package
- Other Perks
If you are interested in this Senior Supply Planner role, then please don't wait to apply.