Have a strong background and and an excellent track record in Sourcing Excellence? Keen to make the next step in your career with a leading health care company? Take a look at the fantastic job opportunity below!
A newly created position, the Sourcing Excellence Lead will play a key role in shaping our procurement excellence strategy and driving the organisation to the next level of performance.
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands (Hybrid Position)
- Develop and implement a procurement excellence strategy that aligns with the overall company objectives
- Lead the continuous improvement of procurement processes, tools, and methodologies
- Drive the adoption of best practices, new technologies and innovation across the procurement function
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the company to identify opportunities for process and cost optimisation
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration and information sharing within the procurement team
- Build, lead, and manage a team of procurement professionals to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality service
- Develop and deliver training programs to ensure that all procurement team members are fully equipped to carry out their roles
- Monitor, measure, and report on procurement performance to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, or a related field
- Proven experience as a procurement leader, with a focus on excellence and continuous improvement
- Strong knowledge of procurement and sourcing best practices, as well as relevant laws and regulations
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to build and lead a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid setting
- Ability to travel as required
If this sounds like the right role for your, then please apply directly below with your CV, or send your CV directly