Job Title: Strategic Sourcing Manager- Contracts and Services
Company Profile: A large, global chemicals company that specializes in integrated oxide and derivatives is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to join their team in The Woodlands, TX to be part of their contracts and services team.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager is responsible for:
- Developing and managing relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Negotiating long term agreement and contract negotiations with risk analysis
- Leading local and regional category sourcing initiatives like the development and execution of clearly defined sourcing events; document bid process through supplier communication; drive the selection of suppliers in collaboration with cross-functional teams; conduct supplier negotiations; and ongoing supplier management.
- Effectively interact and communicate with manufacturing, project management and suppliers regarding commodity management activities
- Analyzing current spend information/data and market intel to identify sourcing projects for individual subcontractors and develop overall cost reduction plan
- Supporting the Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager by providing coaching and mentoring to C&S Team
The Strategic Sourcing Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering or related field
- 7+ years in managing contracts and services for the Petrochemical industry
- Proven project management experience in industrial services or sourcing activities, with emphasis in the following areas: Construction / Engineering Services and Capital Projects and Plant Maintenance Services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Strong communication and supplier relationship skills