Company Summary: An iconic American Photography Company best known for its instant film cameras is looking to add to their growing international team an System Engineer - Optical, to work across multiple teams and coordinate between different product objectives. You will be part of an expanding company, thriving on nostalgia and relaunching old classics with a modern twist, striking a cord with today's generation.
The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Optimize the commercial terms with electriconical vendors, as well as develop and on-board new suppliers.
- Ensuring supply chain continuity while reducing total BOM cost.
- Align with the overarching sourcing and manufacturing hardware strategy.
- Support the Head of Procurement and Sourcing Manager with operational activities.
- You will be reporting to the Sourcing Team Leader, working closely with the Product Design and other Product Development teams.
The Sourcing Specialist should have the following qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business administration.
- 3 years' experience of Consumer Electronics or EE Component.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken.
- Proven experience in introducing new vendors fitting the business and optimal pricing.
If you are interested in the role, do not wait to apply and get started on your exciting new journey!