This globally leading company is on an exponential growth, increasing in revenue from €150 million to over €400 million in the last 18 months. This highly ambitious and driven team is looking to expand in both the Lisbon and Frankfurt offices.
As a market leader, they are looking for leaders who want to move with the company, transforming technology in a sustainable fashion. If you are looking for an opportunity that will push your career to the next step then this is place.
- Manage suppliers and products to create global group and sourcing strategies
- Analyse and develop procurement markets whilst identifying weaknesses to optimise existing processes
- Drive new and existing strategies with excellent negotiation skills and the ability to create strong supplier relationships
- Leading a team 8-15 people of varying levels of experience whilst working closely with the business development and R+D teams
- The ability to work in a start-up environment, with the drive and passion to make changes
- Professional procurement experience in global strategic purchasing of production materials, fabrics or furniture
- Business fluent in English, with any other languages being appreciated
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to develop your career within a globally growing company, with offices across the world
- Flexible work approach, with the opportunity to travel