As one of the leading manufacturers of consumer and residential electronics, we are actively hiring for a Strategic Senior Buyer for New Product Development to support new launches and product upgrades. Given our proven track record of success, and drive for innovation, we are ready to expand our New Product Development Team. This role comes with a high-level of autonomy in decision making, as well at dealing with high-risk suppliers and contract negotiations. This position has the ability to grow and develop within the company and provides relocation assistance.
As a Senior Buyer NPD you will be responsible for:
- Source and qualify suppliers based on quality, total cost, lead time, service, technical support, and financial stability
- Work cross-functionally with engineering on new product launches
- Being a commodity specialist by tracking market trends, conditions, and pricing, and make recommendations for materials and processes based on new launches and designs
- Assist with sourcing strategies to support short-term and long-term operational requirements
As a Senior Buyer NPD you should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent equivalent experience in purchasing, inventory, or supply chain management
- 5+ years of materials-related experience in manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with sourcing for direct materials for new product launches in a manufacturing environment
- Competitive benefits package with a focus on well-being and work-life balance
- Ability to grow within the organization
- 401(k) with matching
If you are interested in the Senior Buyer NPD role, then please don't wait to apply.