Senior Food Safety Quality Supervisor needed for leading food manufacturer!
- Manufacturing, Food Safety Quality
- Greater King of Prussia, PA
Are you passionate about ensuring the highest standards of quality and safety in the food industry? Do you have experience in Quality Assurance, Food Safety, and Regulatory fields? If so, this opportunity as a Senior FSQA Supervisor might be for you!
FSQA Supervisor Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, Food Safety in a manufacturing setting
- 2+ years of people management experience
- USDA or FDA experience is preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver FSQA training for production team members
- Ability to uphold the highest standards of quality and safety in the food industry
FSQA Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Coach and train direct reports.
- Lead hiring and processes for new QA team members.
- Set expectations, monitor performance, and hold team members accountable.
- Manage attendance, scheduling, and discipline.
- Understand product and process expectations and ensure QA staff's adherence.
- Monitor team performance in relation to departmental KPIs.
- Identify and resolve staffing issues as needed.
- Manage day-to-day plant incidents related to food safety and QA.
- Handle Non-Conformance Reports (NRs) and respond in conjunction with the FSQA Manager.
- Act as a USDA liaison and resolve USDA issues during production.
- Lead the resolution of micro deficiencies.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improvements in food safety and quality.