We have a current opportunity for a Sr Indirect Category Supplier Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taichung or Taoyuan . For further information about this position please apply.
Create and Implement Category Strategy
- Lead the tender with the Regional Supplier Manager and Country Category leader for the General Contract for construction projects
- Lead tenders for sub-contracts in assigned category
- Escalate commercial negotiations as needed to category partner
Drive Negotiations with Suppliers
- Lead or participate in negotiations for contract
- Lead on sourcing events/RFQ process
- Develop a contract strategy for each project, including to create, negotiate, monitor and enforce contracted terms and conditions
- Incorporate savings targets and contract requirements into negotiations
Manage Supplier Performance
- Partner with stakeholders and sites teams to build comprehensive view of supplier performance
- Collect and relay site specific priorities to suppliers
- Own and manage overall Strategic Supplier relationships for category
- Collaborate internally to drive and develop key performance measures/metrics for Strategic Suppliers and monitor supplier performance against these expectations to ensure continuous supplier improvement
- Lead in organizing and delivering on strategic supplier events, such as Quarterly Business Reviews, Annual Supplier Evaluations, and Executive Review Meetings.