An industry leader in the food production space is searching for a data-minded Sr. Industrial Engineer to join their team over in Quincy, WA. If you have experience with waste reduction, Lean Manufacturing, and data analysis, this role is for you!
- Data Analysis/ FI (Focused Improvement) pillar knowledge
- Continuous Improvement background (focused in waste reduction/waste elimination)
- MS Office proficient
- Bachelors in Industrial Engineering or similar field
- Lead the Focused Improvement pillar
- Provides data integration & processing experience support for existing & future APQC improvements.
- Provide analytical support for various work groups and processes such as pillar teams, capital projects / planning, and plant annual operating plans.
- Provide statistical analysis expertise and insight for project teams (Basic Statistics, t-tests, DOE, statistical modeling, simulation, etc.)
- 15% Bonus
- Extensive exposure to amazing outdoors activities
- Immense growth opportunities with a stable and growing global company
- Competitive base, bonus, and benefits
If this sounds like you, apply today!