One of the nation's leading Food Production organizations is currently seeking a Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager - IT and Corporate Services to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus most heavily on procurement and purchasing of various indirect spend categories including IT and Corporate Services. This role is a pivotal and strategic position with exceptional growth opportunity within the organization. This role will be 50% on-site and 50% remote.
- Manage Various Indirect Procurement Categories including IT, Professional Services, Corporate Services, etc.
- Research and negotiate vendor agreements and contracts
- Establish and manage key supplier relations and supplier negotiations
- Review suppliers and KPI development
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and executives within the company to execute short and long-term objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field
- 5+ years Indirect Procurement experience
- Proven experience sourcing IT and various Indirect spend
- Proven supplier relationship experience
- Proven cross-functional experience
- Proven leadership experience
- The ability to network effectively in the industry