One of the biggest Food and Beverage companies on the planet is looking to bring on a Senior Procurement Manager of Dairy to lead the Dairy Procurement division. The team is looking for a true subject matter expert in all things dairy: Milk, Cheese, Ice Cream, enzymes, proteins, cream, powdered milk, etc. While driving a proven track record of cost-savings, strong vendor management skills, and the ability to continuously global process/strategy improvements.
- Develop and implement global procurement strategies and processes for all dairy products and ingredients
- Manage relationships with key suppliers and negotiate favorable terms
- Identify and capitalize on cost-saving opportunities
- Lead a team of procurement professionals to achieve company goals
- Work with cross-functional executive and C-suite leaders to develop long term business strategy
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business administration, or related field
- At least 6+ years of experience in procurement, with a focus on dairy products and ingredients
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and communication skills
- Proven track record of managing and mentoring team members
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with ERP and procurement systems
If you are a seasoned senior procurement professional with a passion for dairy, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join our dynamic team and help drive the success of our company.