Title: Sr Purchasing Demand Planner
Location: On site in Gardena, CA
Company Summary: Fine chemical manufacturing company producing medical grade solutions for over 50 years. This is a newly created position for the company and will offer a lot of autonomy/the chance to mould the job responsibilities and standard operating procedures yourself. They are experience a period of growth and restructuring that has created optimal work flows and a renewed sense of energy to the company.
The Sr Purchasing Demand Planner will be responsible for…
- Analyzing demand plan to understand raw material and packaging forecasting to ensure accurate inventory levels.
- Partake in S&OP meetings by reviewing projected forecast and production plan accuracy in conjunction with other key stakeholders
- Manage purchasing process including writing PRs, placing POs, following orders through their life cycle up until on site delivery and quality inspection
- Collaborate with other supply chain members and office such as marketing, customer service, manufacturing, sales, and quality to ensure company goals are aligned and standards are maintained
The Sr Purchasing Demand Planner should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of direct demand planning experience as it related to the S&OP process within and FDA/ISO/GMP environment
- Experience purchasing/procuring raw materials
- Exposure to MRP/ERP systems as well as a proficiency in Excel
- A bachelor's degree, ideally in business management, supply chain, or chemical engineering, preferred
- Health insurance