As one of the leading brands of residential consumer goods and appliances, we are actively hiring for a Strategic Sr Buyer. Given our given track record of success, coupled with our demonstrated financial stability and profitability despite the current pandemic, we are ready to expand our team. This role comes with a high-level of autonomy in decision making, as well at dealing with high-risk suppliers and system planning. This position has the ability to grow and develop within the company.
The Sr Software/Hardware Buyer will be responsible for:
- Strategically source suppliers based on cost, quality, service, etc., as well as monitor supplier performance and negotiate contracts as needed
- Being a commodity specialist in hardware/software by tracking market trends
- Lead supplier quality improvement initiatives
The Sr Software/Hardware Buyer should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of materials-related experience in manufacturing environment
- MRP experience
- CPIM preferred
- Experience with Hardware and/or Software commodities
- Competitive benefits package with a focus on well-being and work-life balance
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Working with a stable, profitable, and innovative company
If you are interested in the Senior Buyer role, then please don't wait to apply.