Title: Senior Sourcing Manager
Location: Houston, Texas
Company Profile: An agriculture focused automotive manufacturer is looking to bring a Senior Sourcing Manager on board on a permanent basis to help develop and execute material planning primarily for whole goods and direct materials. This team will be responsible for all sourcing activities within the division.
The Senior Sourcing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- All sourcing activities within North America division.
- Evaluating the market for cost-savings opportunities.
- Collaboration with Suppliers on Commodity Index and Price negotiations.
- Monitor sourcing strategies and ensure success and achievement of business objectives in negotiations.
- Collaborate with product planning, initiating improvements in engineering and research/development process.
- Collaborate with product development, quality, and finance teams to ensure supplier performance and capacity.
The Senior Sourcing Manager should have the following qualifications:
- At least 10 years of experience within Sourcing and Procurement functions.
- SAP Familiarity.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in defined, sourcing leadership responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or a related field.
The Senior Sourcing Manager will receive the following:
- Competitive Salary with additional financial incentives.
- Benefits package with Retirement Plan available.
- Relocation assistance
If this is something that might be of interest to you, give it a shot and submit your resume! And if it sounds like someone you know, feel free to share the opportunity with them.